So studying has been good. No, really studying. Physics, SS, History, half of Macbeth, half of Malay peribahasa.
-
English MY was crap. I guess I wont be getting my A1 then. A2s are boring dont you think so?
Morning of the English exam....
(Nurul walks out of classroom reading a list of descriptive phrases)
(Ari walks towards classroom with a STORYBOOK [Rachel's Tears] in her hand!)
Ari: Aii-ya, fail english fail everything already seh!
Nurul: Yeah! om(verysilently)fg.
Ari: Then we might as well not study for the rest of the subjects.
Nurul: You study? Ahahaha
Ari: Dont be like that seh.
Nurul: Seh seh seh. Like dude.
Paper 1, I think expository essays are my thingg now. I dint know you could like, uh, bitch in the essay. Whoa.
Paper 2, it shouldnt be called an ENGLISH COMPRE, it should be called a HISTORY COMPRE. What with Hilter, Nazi, WWW II, Japenese- Americans blah blah blah.
-
AFTER that, we celebrated the STARTING of the exams by going to Ben&Jerry's for their FREE CONE DAY!! Zoe, Lavania, Val, Linnette, Joanne, Rui Wen and Farah queued up twice for free cones. We went to toysRus after finishing our cones. Pictures here.
-
English MY was crap. I guess I wont be getting my A1 then. A2s are boring dont you think so?
Morning of the English exam....
(Nurul walks out of classroom reading a list of descriptive phrases)
(Ari walks towards classroom with a STORYBOOK [Rachel's Tears] in her hand!)
Ari: Aii-ya, fail english fail everything already seh!
Nurul: Yeah! om(verysilently)fg.
Ari: Then we might as well not study for the rest of the subjects.
Nurul: You study? Ahahaha
Ari: Dont be like that seh.
Nurul: Seh seh seh. Like dude.
Paper 1, I think expository essays are my thingg now. I dint know you could like, uh, bitch in the essay. Whoa.
Paper 2, it shouldnt be called an ENGLISH COMPRE, it should be called a HISTORY COMPRE. What with Hilter, Nazi, WWW II, Japenese- Americans blah blah blah.
-
AFTER that, we celebrated the STARTING of the exams by going to Ben&Jerry's for their FREE CONE DAY!! Zoe, Lavania, Val, Linnette, Joanne, Rui Wen and Farah queued up twice for free cones. We went to toysRus after finishing our cones. Pictures here.
-
WHOOOOAAA, somebody wrote me a testimonial and I'm rather shocked by it. An excerpt:
"I LOVE YA HAIR STYLE.. KEEP IT LYK TAT ..IT'S DAMN NICE FOR YA .."
Like dude, in case you havent noticed my hair = ugly = not nice.
And I so am not keeping it like this. Its a dare dammit. I'm supp to keep my hair for a year. Until Febuary 11 2007. Yeah, and I'm going to prove all you little people wrong.
why is She always there whenever I want to talk to you. She's perpetually by your side (except during classes and stuff)- before assembly, sometimes during recess and especially after school. is this a SIGN? howells. and can you call me subtlely? like instead of using YOU (all in capital letters) you can use like, ANDA or simply, You. think about, its these simple things that can make things worse, like as if it isnt at its optimum worse-ness already.
Here's a hint: spilled coke.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home